United States Senate Election in Massachusetts, 2012
The United States Senate Election, 2012 in Massachusetts will take place on November 6, 2012. Democratic nominee Elizabeth Warren has defeated Incumbent Republican U.S. Senator Scott Brown who is running for re-election to a first full term.
|Candidate (Party)||Pct.|| Popular|
- General Election: November 6, 2012
- Democratic Primary: September 18, 2012
- Scott Brown - incumbent US Senator
The Democratic Primary Election will take place on September 18, 2012.
- Thomas Conroy - State Representative for the 13th Middlesex District, including Wayland, Lincoln, and Sudbury.
- Marisa DeFranco - immigration lawyer
- Alan Khazei - City Year founder
- Bob Massie - entrepreneur
- Herb Robinson - Newton engineer
- Setti Warren - Newton mayor
July 21: Newton Mayor and Democrat Setti Warren's 2012 senate campaign is in debt. Records show that Setti Warren has raised $124,000 since April 1 and spent $69,000. But as on June 30, the campaign has $54,000 in cash on hand, but owes $77,000. Warren spokesman Chuck Gilboy said, “There is some debt, but that’s not terribly unusual. We think this is a strong start for a first-time statewide candidate in Massachusetts,”
- United States Senate
- United States Senate Elections, 2012
- United States Presidential Election, 2012
- United States House of Representatives Elections, 2012